Visa Services


The visitor visa is a type of non-immigrant visa for persons desiring to enter the country other than the country of citizenship.

Read More

Skilled Immigration

The Permanent Resident card (otherwise called a PR Card) is issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada to be utilized as a legitimate identity document for people flying out abroad and coming back to Canada via car, bus, airline or whatever other means of transportation. Acc...

Read More

Student Visa

A successful application for a study permit can provide not only an opportunity to move to Canada on a temporary basis with your family, but also provide a means for many people to enhance skills and points within the ‘Express Entry’ system; this often allows those who are currently ineligible (maybe through age or lack of qualifications) to gain both experience and Canadian qualifications, enhancing their chances of a successful permanent residency application, at a later stage. Study Permit...

Read More

Business Investors / Work Permits

Applications for work permits, through a job offer with a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA), being LMIA exempt (for example – Intra-Company Transfers) or as a Spouse of a partner with a Study Permit.

Read More

Family Sponsorship

A popular application allowing Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents, to sponsor spouses, dependent children, parents, and Grandparents.

Sponsoring your family If you are a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen you can apply to sponsor a family member to join you here.

Read More